New for 2018, the Galli II Compact combines all the benefits of the Galli awning but in a more compact size!
A side attachment on the awning provides a convenient and flexible space within the connection panel of your van, ideal for storing muddy kit or even bikes and prams. The skylight windows on the awning roof not only allow daylight to flood into the awning during the day, but lets you enjoy stargazing at night.
For enhanced access to and from your awning, the Galli II Compact connecting tunnel features 2 external doors.
- Vango AirAway® Structure – Inflatable AirBeam® technology allows for pole free pitching and easy erection on your vehicle (double action pump included)
- Sentinel Pro 420 Fabric – Featuring 420 denier double ripstop threads, our Sentinel Pro fabric has superior strength and long-lasting durability, combined with PU technical coatings make Sentinel Pro exceptional in terms of waterproofness.
- Oxford polyester groundsheet – The perfect balance between low weight and high durability
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet – Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide a bug and draught free environment
- AirSpeed® Valve – Simple system with easy access positioning to inflate your AirBeams® with even less effort
- Pre-angled beams – Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- SuperBeams™ – Larger diameter beams provide additional structure and stability to the awning.
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip – The most common and easy to use connection system for awning attachment to vehicles
- Touch fastener roof bar attachment tabs – Simply wrap around vehicle roof bars for quick and easy use
- Pole & Clamp kit sleeve – Allows optional pole & clamp kit attachment, for vehicles without a kador rail yet obtain a gutter
- 8m Straps included – Straps can be tensioned and rested over the vehicle, allowing the awning to attach to vehicles without kador rails
- Webbing storm straps – Provides secure guying at the front and rear of the awning
- Line-Lok guyline runners – Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Reflective webbing – Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Large windows – Provide bright and airy environment
- Diamond Clear windows – Maximise light and visibility
- Zipped privacy curtains – Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening or simply roll down and secure away.
- Flat entry – Easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
- Roll away rear porch – Can be rolled away when not in use
- Vango AirZone – Ventilation panels create a comfortable flow of air through the awning which significantly reduces condensation
- Fully taped seams – All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Wide mouthed bag with compression straps – Allows your awning to be packed away and carried to and from the campsite easily
- Optional bedroom inner – Optional extra available to purchase separately
- Steel rock pegs and mallet included – Pegs are strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- AirBeam® Pump Included – Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your AirAway® Awning which comes complete with a pressure dial
- Cable entry point with tidies – Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points – Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Fully wind and rain tested – Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- External doors in connecting panel – 2 external doors at each side of connecting panel for convenient access to and from your awning
- Ventilation system – Larger vents increases air flow and significantly reduces condensation
- SkyTrack II® – A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or our new SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system truly allows you to design your tent to suit your needs
- Skylight Windows – Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night.
- Orange reflective guylines with tidies – High visibility lower half to prevent hazards and ensure stability in high winds
- Over vehicle webbing straps – Can be tensioned and rested over the vehicle, allowing the awning to attach to vehicles without kador rails